Bubba Watson Plays With His Pink Shaft


...and if you shell out 4 Benjamins so can you. Well, not his pink shaft...you know what I mean, dammit! What is all the hoopla about Bubba's pink club? Leave him be if he wants to express himself. What? Oh, it's for charity. Well, that explains it. Boy, do I feel silly.

Seriously, if you haven't been following or heard, Bubba Watson has started a charity project called Drive to a Million. It's an effort to raise a million dollars for various charities. Along with his Drive to a Million campaign, Ping and Mr. Watson have also initiated Bubba Long In Pink. Driven By Ping. The deal is that PING will donate $300 for the first 300 drives Bubba launches over 300 yards in 2012 (obviously with his pink Ping driver) to his "Drive" campaign. Very cool! I'm liking the effort fellas.

Since we are discussing charities, I can't forget to mention there are a bunch of other pro's that are working hard to raise money and one great cause I personally like is Birdies For The Brave. As they put it:

Birdies for the Brave was originally created by TOUR player Phil Mickelson and his wife, Amy, to support troops injured during combat. For each birdie or eagle made by Phil throughout the season, a contribution of $100 for a birdie or $500 for an eagle is made to Homes For Our Troops and Special Operations Warrior Foundation.

Now, what the hell are you waiting for? Don't be cheap and help out. It's better to give then receive. Unless someone has a 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO they want to give me. I apologize, that was selfish of me. I would gladly take a '63 or '64.

Hit'em long...yell FORE!!! Get involved.